Job Title: Electrician
Location: Bordon & Surrey
Salary: up to £33,800 per annum based on experience (overtime available)
Hours: 45 Hour Week (Inc. paid breaks)
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit an Electrician to join their workshop teams in Bordon & Surrey. Our client provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking to recruit an Electrician to join their workshop team to undertake general maintenance and repair duties on their mobile homes. On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company which is established in providing facilities to the TV and Film industry.
Our client is a 24/7 operation and staff are required to be flexible during busy periods to cover additional workloads.
- Design and install electrical installations for new build vehicles.
- Manage and carry out our annual fleet NIC electrical tests.
- The management and testing of portable distribution equipment and occasionally deal with call outs.
- Fault finding telephone guidance to our onsite crews.
- 17th Edition and Inspection & Testing Certified.
- NICEIC registered
- Ability to work unsupervised & use own initiative.
- Understanding of Health & Safety regulations.
- Driving Licence
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of BS 7909 or experience of installing temporary power systems at events.
- Performing installations on temporary portable accommodation.
In return our client offers
- Basic salary up to £33,800 based on experience
- 45 Hour Week (Inc. paid breaks)
- 28 days holiday
- Pension / Life Assurance
- Discounts with High Street Retailers