Electrical Systems Engineer
JA757 – Electrical Systems Technician
Location – Dunfermline
Salary – £18,500 – £20,000 + training + pension + Private Health Care + 22 days holidays increasing to 24 days + flexible bank holidays.
First Military are currently recruiting an Electrical Systems Technician for our leading equipment manufacturer in Dunfermline. As part of a Global Company with operations Worldwide, the scope of possibilities is endless.
- Working as part of a small team you will assist the Senior Systems Engineer in the following:
- Systems Production of small electrical / mechanical assemblies
- System verification & Electrical Testing on bespoke equipment
- Product Support for equipment / field service engineers / customers
- Training of field service engineers
- Required Skills/Qualifications
- Electrical / Electronic / Instrumentation background (minimum HNC level)
- Practical construction workshop abilities (wiring & mechanical)
- Ability to convert electrical schematic drawings into electrical assemblies.
- Good Microsoft Office Skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Previous knowledge of the weighing industry would be an advantage.
- Several years of experience in industry
- Good analytical abilities related to fault finding.
- You should be able to deal with multiple activities.
- Be able to deal with a variety of people.
- Work as part of a team as well as independently
In return our client offers:
- Salary: £18,500 – £20,000
- Working hours 37.5 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday with 1hr lunch
- Benefits: Flexible bank holidays, company pension (auto enrol) and private healthcare scheme. (after 18 months)
- Holiday entitlement 22 days rising to 24 days in year 2.