FC81 – Electrical Engineer
Location – Livingston
Salary – £32,000 to £37,000 DOE + Overtime
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit an Electrical Engineer to join their team in Livingston.
Working with in the industrial electrical sector, the Electrical Engineer will carry out electrical installations and fault finding within in industrial/rotating machine installations. You will be working primarily within the Scottish central belt, with the option of traveling within the UK.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Qualified Electrician.
- Experience with electrical control drawings, working with electrical motors/pumps controls, invertors/soft starts, plus level/flow controls would be advantageous.
- SJIB Electrician Gold Card.
- Electrical Inspection and Testing Certificate.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Be able to provide assistance with technical issues/projects and be a good communicator.
- Capable of working alone when required and within a team on larger installations.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Proactive attitude.
In Return Our Client Offers:
- A competitive salary of £32,000 to £37,000 depending on experience plus overtime at a premium rate.
- Company Van