Digital Sales Executive
LB9: Digital Sales Executive
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 + commission
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Digital Sales executive on behalf of one of our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and coordination of the web Ecommerce platforms. Ensuring best practice and professionalism are met at all times and maintain customer satisfaction.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however, All candidates will be considered.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working with Marketing/IT and internal sales teams on driving the progression of the web platform and Ecommerce site.
- Liaising and canvasing current clients and getting them onboard the digital platforms
- Liaising and working with internal sales managers and building strategies for the clients.
- Spot trends/ issues/ opportunities within the journey of migrating clients over to new platforms.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Higher education in technology, Ecommerce, or sales. Or Similar.
- Competent with Web Ecommerce applications
- Extensive experience in telesales and telephone sales engagement.
- Strong evidence of having used successful relationships with key stakeholders to underpin and improve effective service delivery.
- Experience with interpreting information with a flexible and problem-solving approach.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 + Commission