Digital Marketing Manager
LB89 – Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Deeside (Wrexham)
Salary:£34,000 – £36,000
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager on behalf of one of our clients.
The main purpose of the job is to lead the development of the company’s digital presence, maximising visibility, supporting marketing objectives and enhancing the online customer experience.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of digital creatives including Web Developer, Content Creator, Social Media Officer, Digital Marketing Higher Apprentice.
- Continuously ensure that the College brand is represented consistently and in line with offline activity at all customer touch points.
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all digital content, ensuring a high level of quality, UX, clarity, accuracy and consistency.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess a degree or equivalent level qualification in a relevant subject.
- Experience of managing a team and developing people.
- Possess a portfolio campaign work.
- Experience of planning, creating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating digital marketing campaigns.
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud applications to create digital content (Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator).
- Possess a portfolio of digital campaigns created and delivered along with ROI statistics using industry reporting tools such as Google Analytics.
- Be familiar with the latest social media platforms and actively seek out new developments.
- SEO knowledge and an ability to implement the required changes to sites in order to improve ranking on Google.
- Excellent pension scheme(s).
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- On site nursery provision.
- Discounts on a range of college evening courses.
- Access to a wide range of e-learning and professional development.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Excellent sports and fitness facilities.
- Free parking on all sites.
- Cycle scheme.
- Discounted rates for hairdressing and beauty treatments.
- Discounted rates for restaurants.