DC232 – Depot Assistant
Location – Warrington
Salary – circa £24,000
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a highly professional Depot Assistant for their site near Warrington. This role will report directly to the Depot Supervisor and will assist them with the running of the depot to maintain best practise in all area, and to meet high professional standards of distribution and safe operating procedures.
This role will predominantly be office based, however on occasion you may be required to cover for another member of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in line with company procedures to provide a great level of service for customers.
- In the absence of the Depot Supervisor, you will be required to step up and work with the depot team to maintain the smooth operation of the depot.
- Support the Depot Supervisor with organising workload and communications to ensure everyone is working to the highest standard.
- You will also play an important role in promoting effective communication is taking place locally within your team and from the wider business.
- Build strong and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders across our internal and external businesses.
- Working to uphold the highest of internal and external standards of compliance, including but not limited to: BASIS, Water and Fire Regulations, Health and Safety Executive, Ministry of Transport inspections, and Working Time Regulations.
- Must have a hands-on attitude and be able to flexibly work as part of a small team.
- Ensure the security of company cash, stock and property.
- Proven office/administration experience.
- Great communication skills.
- High attention to detail and organisation whilst working under pressure.
- A professional ‘can-do’ approach.
- Knowledge of product storage solutions (preferable).
- A passion for Agriculture (preferable).
- A full driving licence.
- Training will be provided as necessary for the successful candidate.
- A salary of up to £25,000.
- 33 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays).
- Note: This role will be on an annualised hours contract (1,816 hours per annum) and, therefore, a flexible approach to your working pattern and hours will be essential to meet the seasonality of the business.