Customer Services Administrator
HA26 – Customer Services Administrator
Salary: £9.01 p/h
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Customer Services Administrator on behalf of one of our clients.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager you are the organisations ‘front line’ and play a critical role in customer service delivery.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to inbound calls to a very busy customer services department where, using your fantastic people and customer service skills, you will respond to and resolve customers’ queries and complaints.
- Liaise with internal departments to obtain the necessary answers and to provide the customer solution ie arranging a credit note, organising replacement parts/frames or requesting the return of incorrect products for example.
- Resolve complaints and make return calls to Customers to inform them of the action taken and that the problem/complaint has been resolved.
- Produce a daily report that measures the nature and level of Customer Complaints.
- Arranging site visits for remedial work and any arranging for any small items required to be sent out on a daily basis.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in an inbound call centre / contact centre type environment where you are able to engage with and respond to customer needs is highly desirable.
- Experience of complaint resolution and customer service highly desirable.
- Highly organised with a systematic approach and the ability to able to cope with technical information.
- The successful person will have excellent communication skills (written and oral), enjoy responsibility and be self motivated with a positive attitude to resolving issues.
- You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Inbound Customer Service, Contact Centre.
Salary: £9.01 p/h