Contracts Production Manager
EJ666 – Contracts Production Manager
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Contracts Production Manager on behalf of one of our clients.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for managing the processes from design to end user.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however candidates from all backgrounds will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of the production & installation team.
- Involvement the H&S for the business.
- Manage the process between design and end customer
- Liaise with sales
- Design in regard to new jobs
- Take project lead as and when necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- IOSH – Desirable
- Have the necessary experience to deal with other employees at various levels both within the production department and the wider business, as well as with customers.
- Knowledge of H&S in an industrial/manufacturing setting would be an advantage.
- IT skills around Office and software relating to project management (either MS Project or similar).
- Ability to learn new computer systems.