Contract Administrator – Projects
JA871 – Contract Administrator – Projects
Location – Culham
Salary – £Competitive
We are currently recruiting for a Contract Administrator to join our client’s Project Team in Culham. The successful candidate role is to support the contract by providing an efficient administrative function and facilitating a customer-focussed service delivery specifically on project works upcoming and ongoing. All candidate will require 5 years checkable employment/education UK history for security clearance.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Efficiently deal with Project works, from scheduling of jobs through to invoicing in a timely manner
- Assistance in proactive planning of Project works to ensure completion within programme.
- Monthly reporting on contracts.
- Actively involved Purchasing of parts and specialist resources.
- Arranging access to buildings to aid job completion
- Requesting call out and arranging Subcontractor attendance on project works.
- Assistance in compilation of tender applications, O&M’s and Health and Safety Files.
- Maintaining excellent client relationships, contract and client records
- Allocating of works to Sub- Contractors
- Following up on outdated works and works not completed with Sub- Contractors.
- Attendance at Project meetings as required to take minutes and distribute.
- Operate the Company “CPA” system to raise purchase orders, time-sheet entries and invoice queries in line with company policies
- Provide support on help-desk when required
- Upload documentation such as invoices, service sheets etc to the client shared network
- Check job sheets to ensure accuracy where necessary including labour, materials, and subcontractor costs.
- Interact with engineers and subcontractors to help deliver Projects.
- Support other activities as appropriate when business needs require.
- Provide holiday/sick cover as needed to ensure business contingency.
- Completing mandatory UKAEA and Company training as required.
Skills & Experience
- GCSE (or ‘O’ Level equivalent) passes in Maths and English or recognised equivalent.
- An Understanding of and some experience with Project works environment
- Understanding of key deliverables of a Programme of works and experience in use of applications such as Word and Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and to prioritise workload
- Customer Awareness – responsive to the needs of the customer and aims to deliver customer satisfaction
- Adaptable and responsive and open to changing circumstance.