Complex Care Manager
GC-129: Complex Care Manager Health and Social Care
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 DoE
Our client is currently looking for a Complex Care Manager to join their team.
Our client is a provider of complex care services to individuals with Learning Disabilities. They support adults in supported living services across Bury, Rochdale and Oldham area.
As Complex Care Manager, you will be responsible for managing the package of care for a range of clients with varying needs. You will have Proven experience of overseeing individuals with complex learning disabilities and challenging behaviours. Including Incident management and investigating.
We are looking for a resourceful and energetic person with excellent communication skills who is able to work as part of a team.
To be successful in your application, we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate experience & knowledge of the following,
• Level 5 in health and social care
• Recent and significant experience of working with adults with Learning Disabilities with complex needs
• Experience in managing LD residential or supporting living services
• Working in partnership with others
• Managing staff performance including Supervision and Annual Appraisals
• Conditions relevant to people with learning disabilities
• Relevant legislation e.g. valuing people, mental capacity act, deprivation of liberty, Health & Safety
• Experience of managing CQC inspections.
If you have the experience detailed above, have worked within a healthcare provider organization, and would like to apply for this role, please email your CV. We will only consider applicants with required qualification for this position.
Salary : £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year depending on experience