JA874 – Commis Chef
Location – Windermere LA23
Rate – £10 an hour – Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Commis Chef to join the team in their resort on Lake Windermere. Nestled on the shores of Lake Windermere, in the heart of the National Park the resort is the perfect base for relaxing and exploring the Lakes. We now have fantastic opportunities for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for all our guests.
This position will be based in our Restaurant which is the ultimate Lake District dining experience, where guests enjoy creative international dishes perfectly prepared on our distinct wood-fired grill.
Responsibilities of a Commis Chef
We are looking for the right applicant who can learn and develop within the kitchen, with the opportunity to progress to taking responsibility for a variety of sections whilst learning how to cook in a unique style, that only this kitchen can provide.
This role has an exciting opportunity to join a talented team in our centrepiece restaurant. With its 3-meter double wood fire grill, open kitchen, wonderful views and excellent reputation for outstanding hospitality and food, a concept restaurant with a real buzz about it. If you have an interest in cooking and want to join a great team then this could be right for you.
You will be working in a family run, friendly and supportive environment where we encourage you to reach your full potential.
You will benefit from our company benefits, which include:
- Retention Bonus of up to £1000
- Enhanced rate of pay for all overtime worked
- 50% Discount across all Group Hotel accommodation and Watersports Centre
- 25% Discount for food and drink across all Group hotel restaurants
- 25% Discount for Group spa facilities
- Complimentary health club membership for you and your family worth over £800 per person a year
- Complimentary Dinner, Bed and Breakfast stay for two people to celebrate your birthday every year
- Group Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
- Uniform provided
We look forward from hearing from you!
Note: All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence and photo ID of eligibility will be required at interview from candidates as part of our standard recruitment process.