Commercial Gas Engineer
EY84 Commercial Gas Engineer
Salary: £40,000 per Annum + van over time and call out
First Military Recruitment are currently supporting one of our established and expanding businesses in the search for a Commercial Gas Engineer.
To manage the installation of boilers, burners and heaters, both gas and oil.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide engineering services on behalf of the company at various locations.
- Ensuring outstanding customer service, high standards of work and helping to promote the company name.
- Servicing Gas and Oil heating systems.
- Fault finding and repair of Heating systems.
- Commissioning and installation of new equipment and warranty repairs.
- To service boilers, burners and heaters on customer sites and warehouse.
- To attend breakdown calls on all products.
- To assist with the building of new plant.
- To install other products as added to the range.
- Compliance to SOPS.
- Use of company computer system to record service and breakdown works.
- Any other duties reasonably requested
Skills and Qualifications:
- Gas Safe Certification.
- Oftec Qualified.
- CSCS Card.
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision.
- Computer skills would be advantageous.
- A Forklift license would also be an advantage.
Salary: £40,000 per Annum +van over time and call out