Class 2 HGV Fuel Tanker Driver
AL403: Class 2 HGV Fuel Tanker Driver
Salary: £15 ph (£41,500 OTE)
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Class 2 Fuel Tanker Driver on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
This is a 40 hour contract Monday-Friday. Start times 6am – 7am. £21ph after 40 hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading of vehicles at the depot following all H&S guidelines and company operational procedures.
- The safe delivery of fuel to a range of domestic, commercial and agricultural customers.
- Ensuring all vehicle daily walkaround safety checks are completed to the highest standard.
- Ensuring all paperwork relating to the loading and unloading is filled in correctly.
- Ability to work to all written procedures and guidelines, WTD and drivers’ hours regulations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Class 2 / Cat C HGV Licence.
- ADR in Class 3 (Flammable liquids) and Tanks. (Preferable but not essential)
- Valid CPC Card.
- Valid Digital Tacho Card.
- Multi drop experience.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial driving experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Friendly and polite manner.
- Availability to work alternate Saturday mornings during the winter months is essential. This is paid at the overtime rate of £21.00 p/h.
- 28 days paid holiday (this rises with service).
- All licence renewals and medicals paid for.
- All relevant training paid for, including ADR refresher courses and annual DCPC training.
- Free eyesight checks and generous contribution towards glass lenses if applicable.
- Free private healthcare (BUPA) after qualifying period.
- Generous Bonus Scheme – Discretionary bonus based on individual performance, depot performance and company profitability.
Salary: £15ph (£41,500 OTE)