Class 2 Driver [Part-Time]
DC289 – Class 2 Driver [Part-Time]
Location – Peterborough
Salary – £Competitive Hourly Rate
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Class 2 Driver to work part-time from their Household Waste Recycling Centre in Peterborough.
This part-time role will involve driving a hookloader vehicle every ALTERNATE SATURDAY. The successful candidate will also cover for the full-time driver when on holiday etc.
The regular hours of work will be alternate Saturdays 8am to 4pm (1 Oct to 31 Mar) and 8am to 6pm (1 Apr to 30 Sep). When covering for the full-time driver, hours will be approximately 40 per week, Mon to Friday, plus the Saturday shifts previously mentioned.
Skills and Experience:
- Clean Class 2 HGV licence [essential].
- Driver CPC [essential].
- Digital driver card [essential].
- Hookloader experience [preferred] but not essential as full training can be provided.
- Completion of 35 hours of DCPC essential.
- Literate and numerate, able to complete the various daily operational documents.
In return our client offers:
- A competitive hourly rate.
- Overtime paid at time-and-a-half (for over 40 hours when covering for full-time driver).