JA873 – Breakfast Chef
Location – Windermere LA23
Rates – £11.25 an hour – Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Breakfast Chef to join the team in their resort on Lake Windermere. Nestled on the shores of Lake Windermere, in the heart of the National Park the resort is the perfect base for relaxing and exploring the Lakes. We now have fantastic opportunities for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for all our guests.
Responsibilities of the Breakfast Chef
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join our large brigade supplying breakfast to the hotel guests in numerous outlets within the resort.
As a Breakfast Chef you will be part of a team producing breakfast for up to 200 guests via a plated service for this very busy resort.
We are looking for an individual who loves to cook, is willing to get up early with a smile. Ideally you will have worked in kitchens before and have experience with preparing and serving breakfasts.
Requirements of the Breakfast Chef
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work early shifts.
- Attention to the smallest detail.
- A passion for hospitality.
- The ability to cope well under pressure.
- Have food hygiene knowledge.
You will be working in a family run, friendly and supportive environment where we encourage you to reach your full potential.
You will benefit from our company benefits, which include:
- Enhanced rate of pay for all overtime worked.
- 50% Discount across all Group accommodation and Watersports Centre.
- 25% Discount for food and drink across all Group hotel restaurants.
- 25% Discount for Group spa facilities.
- Complimentary health club membership for you and your family worth over £800 per person a year.
- Complimentary Dinner, Bed and Breakfast stay for two people to celebrate your birthday every year.
- Group Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service.
- Uniform provided.
- Live in Accommodation may be available on application.
We look forward from hearing from you!
Note: All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence and photo ID of eligibility will be required at interview from candidates as part of our standard recruitment process.