Associate Director – Surveying
MM571 – Associate Director – Surveying
Location – London
Salary – £50000 – £60000 DOE
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit an Associate Director – Surveying to join their team in London.
An opportunity has arisen within the London Office Buildings management team for an Associate Director – Surveyor to help us continue delivering the highest levels of satisfaction amongst tenants and clients alike. The London Office Buildings team manage in excess of 4m sq ft of offices in Central London for overseas clients, asset managers, UK Funds and private individuals.
Essential duties will include:
- Manage and take ‘full ownership’ of a given number of properties – the buck stops with the surveyor.
- Carry out property inspections and take note of building defects, tenant alterations, occupiers and what is happening in the local area.
- Draft and present management reports to the client in face to face meetings.
- Report directly to the client – there is no one to hide behind.
- Attend meetings with tenants and consultants.
- Monitor Risk Wise to ensure the properties are compliant with Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered in line with company guidelines & Client KPI’s.
- Work with facilities managers, building managers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury and other central functions.
- Ensure our property management systems are kept up to date at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing commercial property in a similar client facing role.
- An understanding of the rationale behind asset management opportunities and showing a readiness to engage in negotiations.
- An eagerness to find avenues for new clients and work and become involved in the process.
- The ability to gain trust and respect from colleagues, tenants and contractors.
- MRICS is desirable.
- Understanding of Tramps is desirable
In return our client offers:
- A salary ranging from £50,000 – £60,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- 25 days holidays plus Bank holidays and a birthday holiday.
- Stakeholder Pension.
- Life Cover x 3 of annual salary.
- Health Cover.
- Gym Membership.
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organization, providing both personal and career development opportunities.