Assistant General Manager
EY4 – Assistant General Manager
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking an Assistant General Manager within the automotive industry on behalf of one our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the running and managing of the circuit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the General Manager in the day-to-day running of a 7-day operational business.
- Be directly responsible for the operation of the venue in the absence of the General Manager
- Ensure the venue is operational in a timely manner whilst warranting first class customer care and safety.
- To be responsible for monitoring the circuit, correctly issuing signals to drivers, and correctly relaying information to all staff, controlling the race in a safe manner at all times.
- To be fully conversant with, and abide by the rules, regulations & procedures laid out in the Staff manual, Employee handbook and NKA guidelines.
- To ensure the whole site is maintained to the correct Company presentation levels and ensure the daily setup and close down procedures are carried out.
- To ensure that all paperwork relating to new and current staff members is completed correctly and forwarded to HR within the correct timescales.
- To liaise with all other managers, department heads and venue suppliers
Skills and Experience:
- You will be an enthusiastic and flexible individual who is able to work evenings and weekends.
- You will need strong organisational, motivational and management skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- You must be able to manage, engage, train and supervise track team members with the ability to lead by example.
- You will have a welcoming, confident and charismatic manner as well as the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You will essentially have an adhering approach to rules & regulations as well as the ability to apply common sense.