Assistant Building Manager
MM676 – Assistant Building Services Manager
Location – Bradford
Salary – DOE
We are currently recruiting for a Building Services Manager for our client’s property management business. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a range of first class onsite support to our clients and tenants. Working to create an environment fully compliant with Health, Safety & Fire and other statutory controls, promoting sustainability and good environmental practices when carrying out work.
The Assistant Facilities Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the highest standards of management, maintenance and service are maintained.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, energetic and independent and should have relevant ABM experience. Good communication skills are essential, as is technical knowledge and a professional approach.
- Promoting a high level of satisfaction among occupiers and clients by promptly responding to their service requirements. Assuring prompt response by other team members and selected contractors.
- Providing support to the Senior FM and building occupiers as required.
- Oversee contractors working on site and manage the Permit to Work System as per Company instructions.
- Maintaining the highest standard of building management and cleanliness within the area of responsibility – Landlord areas/ Common Parts and vacant floors.
- Maintaining role as primary contact for users relative to service requests.
- Communicating clearly and accurately with Senior FM and occupiers, providing necessary support and information to this primary user contact.
- Liaising with the Senior FM and Service Desk regarding building repairs/services and report as necessary to tenants
- Assisting the Senior FM in developing a close working relationship with all contractors to ensure they fully understand the Company culture and standards, ensuring a high-quality service is delivered.
- Maintaining administration and stock ordering
- Assisting with drafting the properties Service Charge budget with the Senior FM and the Surveyor.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in similar environment
- Customer Service experience
- Commercial awareness from qualification and/or experience
- Good working knowledge of H&S, environmental and statutory regulations
- Good communicator with all stakeholders
- Strong clerical and administrative skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft
- Service Charge management and budgeting
- A Competitive salary DOE
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities