Aircraft Maintenance Cost Estimator
DC237 – Aircraft Maintenance Cost Estimator
Location – Bournemouth
Salary – £Competitive
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our Client to recruit an Aircraft Maintenance Cost Estimator to work as part of the Commercial Department within their aircraft maintenance organisation, reporting to the Commercial Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Raising of cost estimates and generating quotations for aircraft maintenance.
- Management of Warranty/Programme Claims.
- Customer liaison.
- Research and project work.
- Assist with collation and correction of data for invoice processing and generation.
- General and technical administration.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Possess a good working knowledge of raising estimates and generating quotations.
- Have Experience of working in a manufacturing, workshop or engineering environment, with preference given to candidates from within the aviation/aerospace industry ideally with Bombardier and/or Textron experience.
- The ability to read and understand aircraft maintenance manuals.
- Recent experience in processing invoicing and billing an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills are required for this position with customer facing experience beneficial.
- A good standard in English and Maths.
- Attentive to detail with the ability to sustain thoroughness and accuracy.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Pension with up to 5% contributions matched.
- Life Insurance *
- Income Protection *
- Travel Insurance *
- Private Medical (after successful passing of probation) *
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
*(subject to insurance underwriting)