DC371 – Agricultural Engineer
Location – Ross-on-Wye
Salary – £Competitive DOE + Overtime
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit an experienced Agricultural Engineer to join their team in Ross-on-Wye. You will work on some of the world’s leading agricultural machinery brands and ensure that a high level of service is delivered to customers.
Manufacturer training will be provided to the successful applicant as required.
Skills and Experience:
- A keen interest in, and knowledge of, agricultural telehandlers, tractors, and harvesting equipment (although candidates from other industries will be considered – e.g. plant and construction).
- Strong technical skills to carry out PDI, service, and repair work on a full range of agricultural products and heavy machinery.
- Must be confident in using laptop diagnostic methods in addition to traditional mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic diagnostic techniques.
- Knowledge of modern diesel engines, engine emission systems, vehicle electrical systems, transmissions, and load sensing hydraulic systems (highly desirable).
- Excellent communication skills and a clear understanding of the needs of the modern farmer and contractor.
- A flexible, thorough, and enthusiastic approach to work.
In return our client offers:
- A competitive remuneration, depending on experience, plus overtime.
- Company van.
- Laptop, phone.
- Other benefits.