Water Treatment Technician
JA803 – Water Treatment Technician
Location – Shrivenham
Salary – £DOE
We are currently recruiting for a Water Treatment Engineer to join our client’s team in the Shrivenham area. The successful candidate will work as part of a team carrying out tasks in relation to water hygiene such as tank cleaning and temperature monitoring.
- On a day-to-day basis complete Water Hygiene and Water Treatment task to company standards.
- To ensure all work is completed in compliance with current legislation and always documented.
- To complete all tasks identified as the responsibility of the Water Treatment Technician to the total satisfaction of the client.
- Tasks to be carried out in accordance WCS Group procedures/method statements.
- Providing expertise and managing optimum service delivery maintain total customer satisfaction with the services provided.
- Maintain and promote Health and Safety standards within your team, to sub-contractors, and to clients to company standards and procedures.
- Monitoring of the pre-post chlorination of the cooling towers.
- Cleaning of the cooling towers & tanks.
- Tank inspections.
- Fill pack removals and replacements.
- Basic temperature monitoring and recording.
- Basic sampling.
- Descaling showers.
- Minor plumbing tasks.
- Ensure all documentation is correctly completed.
The above is a broad outline of duties of a Water Treatment Technician, however from time to time the jobholder may be required to complete tasks that have not been specifically detailed above but are necessary to meet the requirements of the business.