Warehouse Team Leader
MS223 – Warehouse Team Leader
Salary: £10.75 per hour
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently supporting our client in the search for a Warehouse Team Leader.
This position has responsibility for ensuring operational excellence whilst maximising the productivity of the operations team in delivering and exceeding client expectations.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Warehouse Team Leader:
- Set schedules, including vacations for all record centre specialist team members, updating as necessary to maintain optimum effectiveness.
- Assist record centre team members in daily operations through hands on direction, assist transport as required.
- Ensure all record centre team members clock in and out correctly on a daily basis and adhere to policies.
- Ensure that the daily safety check is completed for all areas.
- Ensure all work orders are fulfilled correctly prior to the start of each delivery cycle.
- Ensure all work orders are picked and dispatched in accordance with client SLA’s.
- Ensure all items are picked and made ready for all morning, afternoon and night shifts for the transportation team.
- Ensure that all record centre team members complete and submit their paperwork accurately, legibly and on time and schedule.
- Ensure completion of all scheduled record centre audits.
- Ensure all work orders are correctly completed by the record centre team members.
- Ensure that the scanner communications & process steps are completed, by each r/c and transportation specialist team members prior to the end of their shift, liaising with other team leaders or supervisors as required.
- Liaise with the client care team on all exceptions within 48 hours.
- Ensure professional, clear, concise communications with all other teams, departments, roles and managers at all times.
- Ensure all record centre team members complete and reconcile their daily activity report.
- Ensure complete training of all record centre team members on TR, SOP’S and all operations relevant to their position.
- Facilitate accurate TQM’s (Total Quality Move-ins) for all new clients and facilitate accurate perm-outs.
- Manage the destruction process for all clients and ensure proper destruction certificates are received from the destruction vendor, liaising with other team leaders or managers as required.
- Ensure all facility maintenance & repair work is accurate, timely and cost-effective.
- Maintain a highly clean and presentable record centre at all times, both externally and internally.
- Ensure all correct security arrangements are in place at all times.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate regulations and all accidents and injuries are properly reported.
- Inspire others to provide heroic client service and embrace and promote all three parts of the company’s vision: purpose; core values; and mission.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working in a service delivery role preferably within the records management industry.
- Team Leader experience preferred and/or Supervisor dependent on experience
- Demonstrated relevant number of years work experience in a similar position.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to build and develop successful long-term relationship with clients and other teams within the company.
- Ability to work independently under own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Excellent task management and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable and results orientated with a strong work ethic and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and database applications.
- Proactive and works well under pressure.