AR242 – Van Driver
Salary: £11.50ph + Bonus
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Van Driver on behalf of one of our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for being a highly professional driver with great organisation skills. Providing a ‘white glove’ delivery service for all the customers. Ensuring best practice with quality and professionalism are always met and to maintain customer satisfaction.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personal however, all candidates will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all deliveries are carried out to our “white glove” standard, following high standards and procedures at all times.
- Assemble and build furniture in customers’ homes, taking away all packaging for recycling.
- Keep our customer experience department and other teams updated with information that can improve our service and standards.
- Always follow relevant guidelines e.g., working time directive and highway code.
- Take a flexible approach to working hours is important as we do what we can to enhance our customers’ experience
Skills and Qualifications:
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- A ‘can do’ approach is essential
- Previous driving experience (ideally 4 years)
- Have a valid DBS or be willing to undergo a DBS check
- A full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points
Salary: 11.50ph + Bonus