JM70 – Trainee Technician
Location – Skelmanthorpe
Hourly rate – NMW + Benefits
Perceptive Recruitment are seeking an Electrical Assembly Operative for our client in the Huddersfield area. This role is with a view to a permanent position for the right candidate. There will be opportunity for progression, along with incentives such as – attendance bonus, profit related bonus and performance bonus. Immediate start available.
Woking in a manufacturing environment, you will be responsible for soldering, cable cutting and crimping electrical boards and connectors. You should be dexterous, have a keen eye for detail and be focused and reliable. 38 hour working week, overtime available.
- Previous manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Normal – 38 hour week Monday to Friday. Overtime is not normally worked, but recruits are required to support with reasonable additional hours during busy periods.
- Holiday: 5.6 weeks Per Annum.
- Attendance bonus of 1 extra week for zero absence accrued on a quarterly basis. All holidays are subject to management discretion.
- Training hours may be slightly reduced during initial induction and training to accommodate best support.