Trainee Lift Engineer (field based)
EJ584 – Trainee Lift Engineer (field based)
Salary: £21,000 for first 6 months rising to £25k after completion of probation – Rising to £30k on completion of NVQ + overtime
First Military Recruitment are currently searching for a Trainee Lift Engineer (field based) on behalf of our client. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineer or immediate service leaver to join a well recognised and growing organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fault find and repair various types of lifts and lift equipment.
- Work in various locations, on your own.
- Servicing Testing and some installation of a wide range of Medical and Home Care Equipment, Primarily Patient Lifting Equipment – Hoists, but also including Specialist Baths, Beds, Stair and Through Floor Lifts. For: individual Clients, the NHS, Social Services, Health Authorities and Private sector Residential Homes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The candidate will be a professional and competent engineer with a good knowledge of Mechanics and Electrics
- He/she should be able to work on their own initiative, be clean and tidy in carrying out their work
- Be Safety conscious, pay attention to detail and ability to keep accurate and legible records.
- Presentable appearance and able to communicate
- Criminal Reference Bureau (enhanced level)
- Clean Driving Licence
- You will be expected to provide and use your own basic tools, which will be supplemented by specialist items and test equipment which will remain the property of the company
Salary: £21,000 for first 6 months rising to £25k after completion of probation – Rising to £30k on completion of NVQ