Trainee Business Development Manager [Brighouse]
MM362 – Trainee Business Development Manager
Location – Brighouse
Salary – Competitive salary + Company vehicle + benefits package
Due to an expanding workload, we are recruiting for a Trainee Business Development Manager to form part of our clients team covering the North. As a leading independent asbestos management consultancy in the UK with over 20 years industry experience, sets the standards in asbestos compliance, specialises in the identification, testing and monitoring of asbestos and we can offer our employees stability, a competitive salary as well as other benefits.
- Present, promote and sell full suite of services using solid propositions to existing and prospective customers
- Generate opportunities with new clients in existing and new sectors, retain existing clients and reinvigorate lapsed ones.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to potential customers through cross-selling, networking and cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction and revenue
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule after training
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the local market’s potential, customer needs, competitor activities and potential for new products and services.
- Track sales and accurately report progress
- Full industry and sales training will be available to the chosen candidate
- Any other duties as required by the regional or national management
Experience and Qualifications
- Some sales experience
- Some work experience in a construction or risk management related environment would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and driven individual looking for a long term career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A full UK driving licence
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- A good eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- The desire to maximise their full potential through further training
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS certificate and satisfactory employment references.