Technology Risk Senior Auditor
JM62: Technical Risk Senior Auditor
The successful candidate will be part of the Technology Risk Assurance team which provides assurance, advice and solutions to enable their clients to manage their digital risk and move forward with confidence. The team thrives as their responsibilities are diverse, challenging and purposeful. You will regularly work alongside other teams including Tax, Internal Audit, Corporate Finance, Consulting and Audit and address our clients most complex business challenges.
Brief Job description:
- You’ll be advising your clients on strategy and risks associated with areas such as cyber and data privacy, change programmes and transformations, third party and cloud, operational resilience, mergers and acquisitions, controls and compliance, and emerging technology (e.g. artificial intelligence, Blockchain and robotics).
- You’ll benefit from ongoing coaching, career mentoring, and be supported by the TRA career pathway that was launched in 2021. This provides you with an opportunity to continue to develop market leading skills across our different capabilities and advance your professional development by undertaking certifications such as CISA, CISM, CIPM, CISSP, CCSP, CHECK, CREST and AWS certification.
- You’ll be able to take your career in any direction by choosing to either specialise, or gain wide ranging skills by working across a range of industry sectors and TRA capabilities.
- Helping clients develop their digital strategy by providing specialist risk assurance and advice.
- Stay current with the latest technology trends, leading risk management practices, and industry sector issues.
- Responsible for managing a TRA client portfolio in conjunction with Managers, Directors and Partners to ensure our work adds value is of the highest quality and is delivered timely.
- Responsible for planning, delivering fieldwork with the team, and reporting for specific assignments.
- Leading and coaching high performing engagement teams. You’ll make quality time and take an interest in your team.
- Shaping our future by contributing to our ongoing innovation stream to build future products, services, and solutions.
- Representing the business in external meetings, including attendance at client workshops, audit committees, and regional networking events.
- Contributing to the national and local Corporate Social Responsible (CSR) initiatives.
- Building trusted relationships with senior client stakeholders, and identifying opportunities where we could assist them.
- Identifying opportunities to partner with clients and develop proposals that demonstrate our capability to meet new and existing client needs.
Personal and professional qualities:
- Passionate to continue your career in technology, cyber, risk management, and partner with clients.
- Motivated to lead with purpose, innovate, and make a genuine lasting impact.
- Self organised and able to manage your time effectively to achieve deadlines under supervision.
- Committed to seeing tasks through to completion.
- Confident with excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills.
- An active listener and proactive in taking action.
- Able to work autonomously and pro-actively.
- Professionally qualified or working towards this – e.g. CISA, or other specialist skills and qualifications (PRINCE 2, MSP, COBIT, CISM, CISSP, CCSP, QSA etc.).
- Relevant experience within a technology, cyber, audit, and/or risk management role.
- Digitally literate and able to use tools such as Microsoft Office 365.
- Understand technology trends and industry sector issues.