MS225 – Technical Trainer
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum DOE
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently supporting our client in the search for a Technical Trainer to work on commercial vehicles.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Technical Trainer:
- Delivering technical training as required in line with curriculum and awarding body requirements.
- Completing administrative duties and monitor and support learners’ progress throughout their learning journey.
- Assisting with and developing resources for the automotive department.
- Ensuring inclusion of equality and diversity, promoting good values and employability skills within training sessions.
- Liaising with colleagues and the assessing team to remain focused on learner success and achievement.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern trucks.
- Hands-on experience of repair and maintenance techniques for modern vehicles or relevant qualification.
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills.
- Experience in the design and delivery of technical training.
- Ability to plan and organise in order to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to learn.
- Flexible approach and excellent team working skills.
- Clean and current driving license as occasional travel within the UK and Europe may be required.