Technical Records Administrator
AR235 – Technical Records Administrator
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Technical Records Administrator on behalf of one of our clients.
You will support engineers and help to ensure compliance with a wide range of regulations.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To understand and interpret airworthiness data including airworthiness directives, service bulletins and manufacturer maintenance requirements.
- To administer our maintenance tracking software CAFAM (previous experience desirable) and apply necessary airworthiness data requirements to aircraft records.
- To create work packs for aircraft maintenance.
- To raise logbook certificates for completion of maintenance activities.
- To research aircraft maintenance history and update records accordingly.
- To maintain and update records of aircraft, engine, propeller, avionics and associated components.
- To liaise with our engineers.
- Other related duties as required by management.
- Offering a competitive salary depending on your experience in the field.
- You would work a 40-hour week Monday to Friday 0830 to 1700 and report to the Technical Records Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Aircraft Technical Records is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- A methodical approach with an investigative mind.
- Able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience of working as part of a team, with the ability to liaise with people in a manner conducive to good working relationships.