Structural Revit Technician
DC251 – Structural Revit Technician
Location – Glasgow
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Structural Revit Technicians to join the Structures team at their Glasgow office.
Our client is a leading international engineering and environmental consultancy, providing multi-disciplinary consultancy services to the property, infrastructure, energy and environmental markets around the world.
Sustainability and Net Zero Carbon is at the forefront of our designs and you will gain the opportunity of developing your skills and knowledge of sustainable designs to practical solutions.
This role offers the potential to be involved in large and prestigious projects locally, throughout the UK, and internationally. There will be excellent career progression opportunities to strong performing candidates, within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ structural engineering Revit experience.*
- Educated to Diploma level or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering (with a minimum of 5 year’s experience in practice).*
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and Revit Structural (minimum of 4 years in Revit post Diploma).*
- Experience in the production of drawing information for buildings and structures in all major materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (essential).
- Excellent team player (essential).
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines.
- A proactive and positive attitude towards working on, and delivering, project on time and on budget.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan and implement project work independently.
- A keen interest in Sustainability and Net Zero Carbon designs.
In return our client offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Generous basic holiday allowance of 26 days (rising to 31 days with the accrual of loyalty days) in addition to bank holidays.
- Fantastic training and development culture.
- Delivering projects in BIM.
- Playing a key coordination role with other design disciplines.
- Mentoring role to other team members.
*where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.