DC249 – Structural Engineer
Location – Glasgow
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Structural Engineer to join the Structures team at their Glasgow office.
Our client is a is a leading international engineering and environmental consultancy, providing multi-disciplinary consultancy services to the property, infrastructure, energy and environmental markets around the world.
As a Structural Engineer you will be working as part of a team carrying out design and analysis of building structures. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and experience through mentoring and development. Sustainability and Net Zero Carbon is at the forefront of our designs and you will gain the opportunity of developing your skills and knowledge of sustainable designs to practical solutions.
This role offers the potential to be involved in large and prestigious projects locally, throughout the UK, and internationally. There will be excellent career progression opportunities to strong performing candidates, within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ structural engineering design experience.
- Educated to Masters degree level or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Familiar with design to Eurocodes and design and analysis software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (essential).
- Excellent team player (essential).
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines.
- A proactive and positive attitude towards working on, and delivering, project on time and on budget.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to plan and implement project work independently.
- Innovative and creative ideas.
- A keen interest in Sustainability and Net Zero Carbon designs.
In return our client offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Generous basic holiday allowance of 26 days (rising to 31 days with the accrual of loyalty days) in addition to bank holidays.
- Fantastic training and development culture.
- ICE Training Agreement.
- Opportunity to play key roles in exciting and varied projects.
- Fast tracked career progression for the right dynamic candidates.