MM458: Structural Engineer
Salary: £35,000 plus flexible benefits
Our client is a multidisciplinary consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and power & energy markets.
Due to our expanding workload, the team is currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer at their Glasgow office.
Core duties will include:
- Production of calculations and specifications.
- Technical reviews of drawings and junior member’s designs.
- Preparation of tender and contract documents.
- Attendance at coordination, design team and site meetings.
- Finite Element Analysis
Skills, qualifications and experience
- We are seeking individuals with a proven track record in high rise and complex mixed use new build developments.
- We are seeking a designer with experience in the use of advanced Structural Software including Robot, SCIA, Masterseries, ETABS, Tedds, CSC Fastrac Building Designer, Tekla Structural Designer, FEM and similar suites. You will also be a competent designer of steel and reinforced concrete structures and have a good understanding of Eurocodes. You will have experience working on large complex projects in the healthcare, residential or commercial sectors.
- Ideally you will have an MSc or MEng qualification in Structural Engineering.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a competitive salary according to skills and experience, together with a comprehensive range of both ‘voluntary’ and ‘anytime’ benefits’ to match your lifestyle choice.