EJ579 – Stores Controller
Our client is looking to bring on a Stores Controller to take on the role of running the goods in department.
Our client encourage applicants from the Ex-Military community, however all applicants will be accepted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Service Department requirements are dealt with accurately and information is passed on as comprehensively as possible.
- Report any stock damage or shortage to management and/or to the manufacturer within the time limit specified.
- Assist with stock checks where required.
- Assist with deliveries when required.
- To be available when required to attend training courses.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues in all departments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Organised, reliable and confident at using in house computer systems.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.