JB54: Stock Controller
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking an Operations Stock Co-Ordinator on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead all stock integrity activities for several contracts
- Optimizing stock layout in line with client requests for core products and seasonal lines.
- Ensuring PI plans are completed.
- Respond to customer stock queries by e-mail or phone in a timely manner.
- Stock control/Inventory processing, optimizing pick layouts for efficiency, PI counting, Stock-take planning, completion, adjustments, and reporting.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Team working: Working in a team of up to 20 plus collaboratively working with other teams under the guidance of the Warehouse Manager.
- Time Management: Manage own time effectively to ensure that all activity deadlines are met to support the overall business operation.
- “JDA/BY Discreet” WMS experience preferable
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Warehouse & Stock Inventory experience
- Administration experience, but not essential
- Microsoft office experience