JA906 – Sous Chef
Salary – DOE
Working hours Full time 5/7 days
We are currently recruiting for a Sous Chef to join our client’s team in Northwood. The successful candidate will support the Head Chef in providing an excellent standard of catering service to all patrons.
Our client is a private member’s club with a thriving food and beverage operation, they provide an excellent working environment with a small team of committed employees catering for both member and non-member functions.
Applications from former military personnel are strongly encouraged as our client is keen to support UK Veterans.
The Role of Sous Chef
- The ideal candidate must have a strong cooking background and technical ability.
- Most importantly must be able to work with natural flare and be truly passionate about food.
- Involvement in food development.
- Team management and keeping the highest standards are key parts of this position.
- Recognised catering qualification or experience
- Food hygiene level 2