Skilled Metal Worker
MS205 – Skilled Metal Worker
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 per annum
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently supporting our client in the search for a Skilled Metal Worker.
This will be an excellent opportunity to join a highly experienced, award-winning team working at the forefront of technology.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Skilled Metal Worker:
- Operate the manual or automated machinery to form, cut and join metal and to finish pre-machined castings.
- Working from mechanical drawings, you will use machine tools and other equipment to fabricate the required part from the casting.
- Performing Qualify control procedures to ensure the correct specification.
- Working to all Health and Safety procedures and legislation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Hand tools- grinder/ files.
- Cutting off- disc cutter/ bandsaw.
- Fabricating metal.
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holiday.
- Overtime is available at 1.5x hourly rate.