MR26: Site Supervisor
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Site Fitter on behalf of one of our clients, a multi-specialist engineering company offering a range of services within the water and construction industry.
Applications from ex-military candidates are actively encouraged, however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending site to carry out and/or supervise installation of structural steel work, pipework, hand railing and flooring.
- The suitable candidate will be able to read and work from drawings, install all types of pipework and plumbing.
- Ensuring all documentation relating to your duties is completed accurately.
- Ensuring all procedures are carried out in a safe manner.
- Conforming to Health, Safety & Environmental procedures whilst attending customer sites.
- Supervise all engineers on site, making sure work is completed to company standard.
- To ensure all engineers comply with all health and safety legislation’s.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role and a mechanical background is advantageous however training can be provided.
- Plumbing/Pipe Fitting Qualification; i.e. NVQ Level 2/3 or similar is advantageous.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.