MM517 – Site Manager/Foreman
Location – Central Scotland
Salary £33280 – £39520 DOE
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client who is a prestigious housebuilder to recruit a Site Foreman/Manager to join their growing team covering projects in the central belt.
The Site Foreman/Manager will manage the site workforce, constructing the bespoke product in a safe and diligent manner, to the highest possible standard, on time and in line with predetermined cost.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, Sub-Contractors, material suppliers and Utility providers to ensure an efficient method of build to the required build quality and build programme.
- Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
- Ensure that targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Comply with Site Managers responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy and complete the relevant documentation.
- Direct liaison with Sales, Technical and Commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained, thereby achieving cost/quality control.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change.
- Site Management experience ideally in house building
- Ideally have a trade background
- Must have SMSTS
In return our client offers
- Permanent, stable work
- Weekly pay £16-£19/hr DOE