JM82 – Service Technician
Location – Bicester and South of England.
Salary – Competitive.
We are looking for an experienced service technician to join our team. This role would be suitable for an experienced engineer. You will join an existing team of experienced plumbers and technicians and have a sound knowledge of L8 compliance works.
The role requires travel on a daily basis to client sites daily and these are predominantly within the South East of England with good links to London and outer M25.
The candidate should be experienced and proficient in the key skills listed so at to ‘hit the ground running’ and open to a new challenge.
- Ability to work unsupervised is essential.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Good knowledge of all domestic systems and experienced in remediation such as fault diagnosis of TMV’s , non-compliant temperatures etc…
Sound knowledge of all L8 compliance activities to include but not limited to the following:
- TMV servicing
- Temperature monitoring
- Showerhead disinfection / descaling
- Calorifier services
- Ability to diagnose non-compliant temperatures.
- Experience of closed system analytical testing desirable
- The ability to integrate and work as part of an engineering team as well as lone working.
- Ability to demonstrate good communication skills as the role will involve reporting to the operations manager and account managers.
Competitive salary commensurate with this full-time role, plus overtime, company vehicle and pension.