Service Engineer [Mobile Cranes]
MM505 – Service Engineer [Mobile Cranes]
Location – Warrington
Salary – £27,040 plus overtime
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Mobile Crane Service Engineer for their Warrington Depot. Ex Military candidates are encouraged to apply.
Based from the depot, you will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and repairs on mobile cranes and associated equipment both in the workshop and in the field. You will be required to attend breakdowns as and when they occur. You will cover the North West.
- Carry out planned maintenance and repairs on mobile cranes and associated equipment
- Reactive breakdown coverage as and when
- Covering the North West
The successful Service Engineer:
- Must be from a heavy plant background
- Those with experience working with mobile cranes will hold a considerable advantage
- Experience working with hydraulics and 24V can bus electrics
In Return our client offers:
- Salary £27040
- This is a great opportunity to work for a successful, market leading company who provide a great working environment and excellent overtime opportunities.
- 20 Days holidays plus stats
- Company Van, Phone and Laptop
- Training and Development