Service Engineer (Mobile Cranes)
AR64 – Service Engineer [Mobile Cranes]
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a service engineer on behalf of one of our clients. Based from the Bradford depot, you will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and repairs on mobile cranes and their special projects. You will also be required to attend breakdowns as and when they occur.
Applications from ex-military personnel are encouraged but all applications will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned maintenance and repairs on mobile cranes and associated equipment
- Work on specialist projects as and when required
- Attend breakdowns when necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be from a heavy plant background
- Those with experience working with mobile cranes will hold a considerable advantage
- Experience working with hydraulics and electrics
- Have both a mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Worked with cranes up to 12.5 tonnes
- UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points