Senior Sales Executive
JS273 Senior Sales Executive
Location: Home Based
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
First Military Executive Recruitment are currently seeking a Senior Sales Executive on behalf of one of our prestigious clients.
The successful candidate will use incoming and self-generated leads to maximise revenue generation through the consultative selling of company solutions and technology.
Our client actively encourages applications from ex-military candidates however, all applications will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell cyber security solutions and technology to Defence, Security and Wider Government Agencies in the UK and Europe, generating revenues and margins in line with targets.
- Build and manage a credible sales pipeline that enables sales objectives to be met.
- Update CRM tool with detailed activities and next steps to provide full visibility into key accounts, opportunities and forecasts.
- Leverage, promote and collaborate with sales channels and partners as appropriate.
- Be a brand ambassador in the marketplace, participating in industry events and forums.
- Manage accounts to ensure full penetration of solutions.
- Engage resources effectively in the pursuit of business including marketing, pre-sales and, where necessary, for larger scale strategic opportunities product development.
- Provide support to bids, as required.
- Maintain product knowledge.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant and related industry sales and/or pre-sales experience.
- Demonstrated track record of driving sales account revenue and exceeding revenue targets through consultative selling, supported by a current and effective network that has allowed you to do business successfully.
- Thorough understanding of Public Sector sales cycles and a successful track record in negotiating and closing sales.
- Proven ability to demonstrate solution value to key prospects at ‘Senior Officer level’ combined with the knowledge and aptitude to present and explain the technical elements of product or services.
- Ability to co-ordinate the end-to end activities from pre-sales through to post sales to ensure excellent levels of engagement and service throughout the process.
- Either holding UK Security Clearance or willingness to undergo UK Security Clearances is key to this role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep and broad understanding of the UK MOD market, particularly Defence Digital and the Front Line Commands. A range of deep relationships within UK MOD. Must be able to open doors and communicate at 1* level and above.
- Knowledge of the cyber security market.
- Ability to sell a range of capability, including outcomes, services and solutions.
- Familiarity with Pipedrive.
- Understanding of NATO.
- “Customer side” experience of working within a UK Government Defence or Security organisation.
- Good understanding of Cyber Security and/or ICT technologies.