Senior Monitoring Surveyor
FC52 – Senior Monitoring Surveyor
Location – London
Salary – £Highly Competitive DOE
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Senior Monitoring Surveyor to join their team in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key part in the existing Monitoring team through delivery of instructions, nurturing of existing high-level client base and introduction of new clients and opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lender Monitoring: independent delivery to key clients.
- Technical Due Diligence.
- Initial and Progress Report writing.
- Financial analysis.
- Achieving performance targets (fee delivery and business development).
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Building or Quantity Surveying.
- MRICS with ideally a minimum 5 years in a monitoring role.
- Personable and confident.
- Good level of experience in (and ideally specialising in) Project Monitoring for lenders.
- Good understanding of development and funding process.
- Good technical knowledge and experience in construction projects.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent report writing skills (concise, clear, grammatically correct).
- Ability to manage multiple live jobs.
- Existing lender contact base with potential to generate new work and introductions.
- Must be committed to specialising in Project Monitoring.
- Methodical approach.
- Must be client facing and comfortable in business development.
- Must be able to handle multiple jobs and manage their own workload.
- Confident and concise communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Participative in team/organisational events.
- Technology oriented to share information centrally.
In return our client offers:
- The opportunity to be a part of a company who are passionate about people with a very supportive environment and great opportunities for career progression.
- Flexible & hybrid working.
- Competitive salary and generous car allowance.
- Benefits: Fee Plus bonus scheme, mobile phone & laptop, Personal Accident cover, Private Health Care (after 12 months), Life Assurance and 25 days holiday and 1-day charity leave per annum.
- Cycle scheme, interest free season ticket loan and company pension scheme all available on completion of probationary period.