Senior Infrastructure Engineer
AR85 – Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: £36,000 – £55,000 DOE
My client is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who would like to join an organisation to work on a variety of projects including housing and commercial developments, water infrastructure and highway works. There will also be opportunities for progression within the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The design of drainage and road infrastructure for residential and commercial developments.
- A knowledge of software packages such as Auto CAD, MicroDrainage and PDS
- The preparation and review of drawings and detailing of the systems designed,
- Report writing and preparation of design quotes,
- The supervision of a team and the checking and signing off of work,
- The coordination of work with engineers of other disciplines,
- To attend meetings and communicate with clients to establish their needs and discuss design issues with them.
- To attend meetings and communicate with local authorities, water companies and the environment agency,
- Project management with good commercial and financial awareness of project costings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate is to have a Master’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (or Equivalent) and be Chartered or working towards with the ICE (Institute of Civil Engineers).
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 DOE