MS48 – Security Officer
Location: £10 – £15 per hour
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Security officer on behalf of one of our clients, this position consists of working a mixture of day & night shifts. The successful candidate will be responsible for patrolling a 125,000 square foot self storage site based in Newquay.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however, candidates from all backgrounds will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Internal patrols and undertaking routine checks.
- Providing a professional and friendly service.
- Monitor and report any suspicious behaviour/take appropriate action.
- Comply with relevant regulation and legislation.
- Writing reports on breaches of security or defects and maintaining daily logs.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have an SIA licence.
- Previous experience in a security-based role.
- Must be physically fit.
- Must be confident & professional.
- Must be able to operate well under pressure and able to take decisive action if challenged.
Salary: £10 – £15 per hour