Sales Support Coordinator
FC45 – Sales Support Coordinator
Location – Solihull
Salary – £Competitive DOE
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client – a well-established team of recreational surface specialists – to recruit a Sales Support Coordinator to join their team in Solihull.
The Sales Support Coordinator will be supporting the Sales Manager by progressing the sales pipeline, being proactive in making sales calls and booking appointments from inbound and outbound generated leads, following up on outstanding quotes and estimating requests, working with the estimating team to help with their quote management and production and be the point of contact for customers.
They will implement sales strategies with the Sales Manager and ensure sales budgets and margins are achieved. They will actively seek new sales opportunities with existing client base and new opportunities with new clients and in new markets and sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Logging all new and existing enquiries.
- Ensuring the information received is logged and communicated.
- Contacting clients to request information and updates on open quotations.
- Having a key role in ensuring all data is maintained.
- Working with the Sales and Marketing teams to seek new opportunities within existing and new clients.
- Utilising social media networks (i.e., LinkedIn),) and existing business relationships, cross selling the full range of services and products they can offer.
- Being able to recognise the need for, and to coordinate, the inclusion of other colleagues from within the business to support a particular sales opportunity where needed.
- Working closely with sales, marketing and estimating teams to ensure the customer experience is world class.
- Work closely and build good working relationships with the SM, E and SPM ensuring all technical knowledge is shared and regularly available.
- Work closely with the project management team ensuring that projects are costed for accurately and leads to effective staff allocation, material availability, commercial targets and customer expectations are agreed to.
- Ensure quotations are costed in line with company budget, and as per the contractual specification provided by clients.
- Represent the company in client relationship management ensuring all communication is professional and timely.
- To ensure best in sector customer service is delivered.
- The company set the ambitious target of turning quotations around within 24hrs
- To look for and suggest ways of improving the performance of the company and products.
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be requested by the MD.
- Attend management meetings and provide detailed information as is required.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as admin support to a sales team.
- Strong customer services and sales experience from within a customer focused business.
- The confidence and ability to build relationships across the wider teams and with the customer base.
- Good attention to detail and strong administration skills.
- A good working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Databases and CRM Systems.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
In return our client offers:
- An opportunity to join a dedicated sales team in a faced paced, friendly business where full sector specific and job function training will be given.
- A competitive salary dependant on experience.
- A 9am-5pm office-based working week in Solihull.
- 4 weeks holiday and pension.