JA876 – Restaurant Assistant
Location – Windermere LA23
Rate – £10 an hour – Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Restaurant Assistant to join the team in their resort on Lake Windermere. Nestled on the shores of Lake Windermere, in the heart of the National Park the resort is the perfect base for relaxing and exploring the Lakes. We now have fantastic opportunities for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for all our guests.
Responsibilities of Restaurant Assistant
We are looking for people who have a fun fresh and inspiring personality, to join our team in Blue Smoke on the Bay. The best applicant will have a real passion for honest hospitality thereby ensuring the highest standards to both hotel residents and guests. You will be essential in making our guests enjoy unique experiences and create unforgettable memories.
Requirements of Restaurant Assistant
- Previous experience of exceptional guest service in a fast pace environment would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience in Hospitality systems such as Micros and Book-a-table would be an advantage, but full training will be given.
- Attention to detail.
- A passion for hospitality and great customer service.
- Friendly, courteous, and helpful, with excellent communication skills.
- Flexible, and able to work straight shifts on a rota basis.
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues.
- Excellent personal appearance.
- A great team player
You will be working in a family run, friendly and supportive environment where we encourage you to reach your full potential.
You will benefit from our company benefits, which include:
- Retention Bonus of up to £1000.
- Enhanced rate of pay for all overtime worked.
- 50% Discount across all Group Hotel accommodation and Watersports Centre.
- 25% Discount for food and drink across all Group hotel restaurants.
- 25% Discount for Group spa facilities.
- Complimentary health club membership for you and your family worth over £800 per person a year.
- Complimentary Dinner, Bed and Breakfast stay for two people to celebrate your birthday every year.
- Group Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service.
- Uniform provided.
- Live in Accommodation may be available on application.
We look forward from hearing from you!
Note: All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence and photo ID of eligibility will be required at interview from candidates as part of our standard recruitment process.