Research Analyst [Recruitment]
DC411 – Research Analyst [Recruitment]
Location – London
Salary – £Competitive + Incentive Bonus
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client – the leading recruiter for private equity, venture capital, and alternative asset investors – to recruit a Research Analyst to join their team in London.
For the past 25 years, the company has grown and evolved alongside private equity, developing services as the market diversifies and expanding across continents as their clients globalise. Historic levels of investment in private markets is creating unprecedented demand and the company is evolving its business to meet it. Researchers identify and engage with candidates across industries relevant to private market investment funds.Opportunities abound in this fast-growing company for people with the right aptitude and attitude.
Applications from ex-military personnel are welcomed and encouraged (even without previous sector and/or recruitment experience).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The networks built by the company’s Researchers form the foundation of the business. In this essential role, you’ll develop and nurture the relationships with clients and candidates that set the company apart.
- You will be guided through the intricacies of private markets and trained to use leading-edge recruitment technology to pinpoint people with the skills the company’s clients need.
- You’ll be immersed in this exciting and dynamic sector from day one, engaging with extraordinary people who are shaping global financial markets.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in private equity, venture capital, alternative asset investor, or other relevant financial sectors (desirable).
- Previous recruitment experience (desirable).
- The personal discipline to strive for the best answer.
- The confidence to articulate your ideas and follow them through.
- The commitment to achieving successful outcomes.
- The desire to build long lasting relationships.
- Demonstrate great listening skills and ask insightful questions.
- Deliver to the highest standard with immaculate attention to detail.
- Consistently deliver high quality verbal, written, formal and informal output.
- Problem-solve and always go the extra mile.
In return our client offers:
- A competitive basic salary + incentive bonus for every candidate you find that the company place.
- 25 discretionary days holiday plus public holidays and half day off on your birthday.
- Regular social and team building events. For 2022 an all-company trip to Lake Como.
- Great work life balance.
- First 3 weeks of on-the-job training with ongoing learning and development throughout your career.
- Opportunity to participate in external training and certification with the company covering the costs and giving you time to do this in your working day.
- Great social impact strategy, including a volunteering day.
- Work buddy scheme from day one.
- Invitation to join company-wide mentorship programme.
- Entry into group company profit share scheme after 12 months.
- Pension and insurance benefit.