JM97 – Reprographer
Location – London WC2
Salary – £25k- £30k
Our clients are looking an evening Reprographer to join their team of 3 but you are expected to deputise when the manager is not on site. Experience in reprography essential.
Our client has been providing litigation support to clients across the UK since 1953. Due to the expansion of their electronic and paper court bundles, they are looking to appoint an experienced evening shift operator to join their team. The working hours are 3.00 pm to 11.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have reprographics experience.
- Printing from various file formats, batch printing, excel formatting, fiery settings.
- Proficiency in Office 365 applications are needed.
- Knowledge of the scanning process and its advanced settings (DPI, OCR, VRS) combined with copying experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, and able to use features such as pagination, hyperlinks, bookmarks, or combining PDFs.
- The quality of our client’s bundles is paramount, so attention to detail is key.
- Be able to create or modify document indices, able to spot misspellings or discrepancies in the documents.
- Have outstanding customer-facing and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A pragmatic problem solver who can find and advise the best solution for the client.
- Able to work effectively to tight deadlines.
- Must be a team player, able to contribute as the workload demands, but equally capable of working autonomously when required.