AR254 – Rental Coordinator
Salary:£22,000 – £24,000 plus £2000 annual incentive paid quarterly.
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Rental Controller on behalf of one of our clients.
To effectively manage the Rental Fleet to serve the customer base and coordinate the transport for the Depot.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process enquiries for casual hire – quotations and follow up.
- Scanning and emailing STR agreements for customer signature prior to delivery of equipment.
- Preparation of STR agreements, Transport Notes, etc.
- Ensure that all machines in depot are correctly identified/labelled with status.
- Keep casual hire truck files updated including filing of Transport Notes and STR Agreements.
- Ensure LOLER inspections have been carried out and are current for all STR machines. Please note since this is a mandatory legislative requirement. ALL on-hire STR machines must have a current thorough examination.
- Monthly invoicing and posting out of all invoices for casual trucks, resolving invoice queries relating to Contract and STR.
- Liaise with Nottingham department to ensure Kerridge system is updated for both truck movements between locations and maintaining truck Contract files for the region.
- Produce weekly availability list for STR fleet and complete weekly STR report for Depot Manager.
- Monitor STR utilisation to achieve minimum 85% utilisation, liaising with Sales, Contract and Operations Manager to identify possible disposal machines.
- Ensure internal and external X-hire charges are kept to a minimum.
- Complete Monthly stock takes and ensure variances are resolved.
- Close liaison with sales admin and Corby Refurbishment Centre to co-ordinate delivery and handover of new trucks.
- Informing workshop of all new/Used trucks being delivered into depot for preparation/delivery and ensuring that they are labelled and identified on receipt.
- In conjunction with the Service manager, ensure all machines returned from long term hire are inspected for damage and quotation for repairs sent within 48 hours.
- Daily scheduling of transport for casual hire, demos, new and refurbished trucks.
- Responsible for transport budget for both internal and external movements providing monthly summary on costs/income.
- Ensure internal transport is utilised to minimise external transport costs.
- Ensure all transport costs are allocated to customer/internal department as required.
- To perform any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time within the scope of your knowledge, skills and ability.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communicator
- Good customer service skills
- Proactive approach
- Accurate and methodical in administration
- Ability to cope with pressure and pace
- PC literate in Word/Excel
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 plus £2000 annual incentive paid quarterly.