GC113 – Recruitment Consultant
Location: Lochgelly, Fife
Salary: Competitive + uncapped commission + bonuses
Due to continued expansion, First Military Recruitment are looking to strengthen their team with the addition of another Recruitment Consultant (360) at their office in Fife. Successful candidates will need to display strong communication and organisational skills and have a desire to succeed in a target driven environment. They will also be expected to start a new Perm / Temp desk, or ideally a mixture of both.
As a 360 Consultant you will be responsible for working across the full recruitment cycle of business development through to candidate management and sourcing for your live roles. It will be your responsibility to develop a pipeline of business. Alongside building your pipeline you will be networking with candidates and growing your network of the best talent. We would ideally prefer a seasoned recruiter, however, will also consider applications as a trainee.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To manage / build a desk and develop business through existing accounts.
• To develop new business through proactive business development activities both on the telephone and face-to-face.
• To negotiate contracts.
• Interview and assess prospective applicants and match their skills and experience with client’s needs.
• Advertise vacancies through proven mediums.
• Proactively source candidates.
• Help applicants to prepare for interviews.
• Provide detailed feedback to both candidates and clients.
Experience and Key Skills:
• Previous experience as a recruitment consultant (essential) and/or ex-military experience (Ideally both).
• Commercial awareness.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Confidence and energy.
Consultants are expected to meet office and personal targets although commission is uncapped and the successful candidate through being enthusiastic, committed, hardworking and professional will enjoy significant financial rewards and a very rewarding career.
• Excellent, standard commission structure.
• Quarterly rewards for achieved targets (personal and team).
• End of year performance related bonus.
• 6-monthly basic pay reviews (based mainly on targets achieved).